Support act: TBA
Mexico, are you ready?!
Within Temptation will come to Mexico City for their first show of the South American tour in 2012. On the 2nd of February the band will perform in Circo Volador, Mexico City.
One of the most well known squares in Mexico City is Zócalo, where the Aztec Templo Mayor, the Palacio Nacional and the Catedral Metropolitana de la Ciudad de México are located. The Avenide de los Insurgentes is the world’s longest avenue and crosses the entire city from north to south. In the center of Mexico City, the Avenide crosses the Paseo de la Reforma, which is also referred to as the ‘concrete Seine’. Roundabouts on the Paseo contain several monuments such has the Ángel de la Indepencia.
Also the Torre Mayor, the tallest building in Latin America, is worth a visit. If you’re looking for a place to relax, you might want to check out Chapultepec, which is a parc on top of a hill that played a big part in Mexican history.
For more information on the venue, click here.
- 08-03-2014 Sala Ziemi, Poznan (PL)
- 09-03-2014 Torwar, Warsaw (PL)
- 11-03-2014 Mala Sports Hala, Prague (CZ)
- 12-03-2014 Refinery Gallery, Bratislava (SK)
- 14-03-2014 Petofi Hall, Budapest (HU)
- 15-03-2014 Gasometer, Vienna (AT)
- 16-03-2014 Hallenstadion, Zurich (CH)
- 06-04-2014 Tonhalle, Munich (DE)
- 07-04-2014 Sporthalle, Hamburg (DE)
- 08-04-2014 Palladium, Cologne (DE)
- 09-04-2014 Arena, Ludwigsburg (DE)
- 11-04-2014 Apollo, Manchester (UK)
- 12-04-2014 Wembley Arena, London (UK)
- 14-04-2014 Academy, Newcastle (UK)
- 15-04-2014 Academy, Glasgow (UK)
- 16-04-2014 Academy, Birmingham (UK)
- 18-04-2014 Jahrhunderthalle, Frankfurt (DE)
- 19-04-2014 Thüringenhalle, Erfurt (DE)
- 20-04-2014 Columbiahalle, Berlin (DE)
- 22-04-2014 Le Bikini, Toulouse (FR)
- 24-04-2014 Radiant, Lyon (FR)
- 25-04-2014 Le Zenith, Paris (FR)
- 27-04-2014 Zenith, Nantes (FR)
- 28-04-2014 Aeronef, Lille (FR)
- 29-04-2014 Lotto Arena, Antwerp (BE)
- 02-05-2014 Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam (NL)